Thursday, September 8, 2011

[FREE] My Thoughts On 9/11

So today in English class, we were talking about 9/11. September 11, 2001 was horrific day to many. So many innocent lives were taken that day. I remember being so little when this tragic event occurred. I guess I didn't really understand what was going on except for the fact that it was all over the news/media. Growing up and going through the anniversary of 9/11 every year made me aware of all the situations going on in the U.S. Coincidentally, I was just watching a documentary on 9/11 on tv. Seeing the World Trade Center fall to the ground instantly gave me goosebumps. I mean it literally just crumbles to the ground creating a mess afterwards. The aftermath was obviously difficult to take in. So in a couple of days will be the 10th anniversary of that day. I guess we'll just have to learn to cope with the present/future and appreciate what we have now, also memorizing the ones who's lives were taken by something super tragic!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment