Tuesday, September 6, 2011

[BC] A Little Bit of Me...

Hello. My name is Vivian. Well here I am writing about myself... again, but I am obviously not telling you every single detail of me. Duh! Read my title. I feel like I write something like this every school year. So some things I like to do for fun is swimming, bike riding, spending time with my family, and traveling. I am the oldest sibling of three sisters. I guess you can say that I have a big family including all of my relatives. Anyways, I went to elementary school and middle school here on the island. Last school year, I joined the swim team here at our school. It was overall a good experience, although I'm not the fastest or strongest swimmer, I still enjoy it. I also made some new friends as well. One thing that not many people know about me is that I love water sports. I get it from my dad. And guess what? I got certified as a junior scuba diver a few summers ago. At times, it was difficult because of all the heavy equipment, but it was a fun experience. To give you an idea of my experience, I swam through jellyfishes (kind of creepy), I was surrounded by kelp and seaweed and I saw starfishes all over the ocean floor. Oh, by the way, this was in Monterey. Anyways, moving on from water sports, something I want to do more of is to travel. My family has always been interested in traveling to other places. The only country I have been to outside of the United States is Vietnam and Taipei. Well the only place I have been to in Taipei is actually the airport. But still... Okay, now when I am I going to reach five hundred words? It feels like this is taking forever. I forgot to mention that I like to draw. I draw in my spare time. I know it may sound lame or boring for me to say that I draw for no reason. But it is something I enjoy doing. During class, I doodle on my notes, but in art class, my skills are shown by my grades. I use to carry a sketch book around me. By being in this class, I hope to increase my vocabulary skills as well as become a better writer in general. This is my first time blogging, so please take it easy on me. By posting all these blogs, hopefully I will gain better writing experience. To be honest, English was never my favorite subject. I have never been creatively good on writing essays. I guess I just don't know how to make my writing seem or sound exciting. I will just keep on trying harder and harder to improve my writing. You know, I never really expected or pictured myself to have or even create a blog. But here I am writing my first blog. Well I hope you kept yourself awake from reading my boring blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment